Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Vicks Nose & Throat Drops and Vicks Vapo-Rub (Vicks Chemical Company)
Advertisement by the Vicks Chemical Company features products for treating colds. One photograph depicts a man using a medicine dropper to put Vicks Nose & Throat Drops in his nose. Another photograph shows a woman applying Vicks VapoRub to her chest.
26.9 x 26 cm
- Patent medicines--1930-1940
- Vick Chemical Company--Products--1930-1940
- Vicks Nose & Throat Drops (Trademark)
- Vicks VapoRub (Trademark)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1931), p. 7