Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Characterized by their captors as bandits
A Japanese soldier holds two Chinese captives in custody.
21 x 12.2 cm
- Sino-Japanese Conflict, 1931-1933--Prisoners--China--1930-1940
- Prisoners of war--Chinese--China--1930-1940
- Japan. Rikugun--People--China--1930-1940
- Sino-Japanese Conflict, 1931-1933--Military personnel--China--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1931), p. 7
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)