Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement for A. S. Hinds Co. includes photographs of chemist Henry W. Banks the Third, a sleeping woman, a close-up of two creams on a hand, a profile shot of a man and woman looking at each other, a woman at a cosmetic counter pondering the variety of skin care products. a close-up of Hinds Texture Cream, Hinds Cleansing Cream,& Hinds Toning Cleanser, and a research team at Loomis, Stump & Banks making analytical tests of various skin creams. The team is composed of four men and two women. Three of the men are in lab coats; the other is in a coat and tie. One woman wears a blouse; the other has on a hat and coat.
49 x 37 cm
- Men--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Women--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- A.S. Hinds Co.--Products--1930-1940
- Banks, Henry W., 3rd
- Loomis, Stump, & Banks (Firm)--People--1930-1940
- Chemists--American--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Scientific equipment--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Laboratories--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 30, 1930), p. 2