Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Gulistan (A. & M. Karagheusian, Inc.)
Advertisement for A. & M. Karagheusian, featuring the XVI century Isapahn design Gulistan rug no. 25002. Includes a photograph of a woman wearing an evening dress standing on the edge of an oriental rug in a furnished room, and an illustration of the Gulistan label.
48.3 x 37.1 cm
- A. & M. Karagheusian, Inc.--Products--1920-1930
- Evening gowns--1930-1940
- Gulistan (Trademark)
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Pier tables--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 5, 1930), p. 2