Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement features an image of a crowd at a horse race and a smaller drawing of a bottle of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and a glass.
48.9 x 36.6 cm
- Canada Dry Corporation--Products--1920-1930
- Canada Dry Pale Ginger Ale (Trademark)
- Drinking vessels--1930-1940
- Horse racing--1920-1930
- Sports spectators--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 26, 1929), p. 2