Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Light for a million homes
Advertisement features a drawing of the world's largest steam turbine electricity generator, built by Westinghouse. The huge machine dwarfs the men working on it.
49 x 37 .3 cm
- Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company--Products--1920-1930
- Electric generators--1920-1930
- Engine rooms--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 3, 1929), p. 2