Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
American movie star Joan Crawford models an outfit for a football game. She wears a "flapper" style cloche hat, a biege vest with an applique football on the front, and a skirt.
21 x 6.5 cm
- Crawford, Joan, 1908-1977
- Women--Clothing & dress--1920-1930
- Vests--United States--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 29, 1928), p. 10