Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : despite propaganda and censorship -- the news you want
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune includes twelve portraits of Tribune reporters and bureau chiefs from around the world: David Darrah, Edmond Taylor, Sigrid Schultz, Donald Day, Sam Brewer, Captain M. M. Corpening, Alex Small, Willard Edwards, Chesly Manly, Arthur Sears Henning, Walter Trohan, and William Fulton.
55.3 x 40.3 cm
black and white
- Brewer, Sam Pope
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Europe--1930-1940
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Washington (D.C.)--1930-1940
- Corpening, M. M.
- Darrah, David, 1894-
- Day, Donald, 1896-1966
- Edwards, Willard A.
- Fulton, William
- Henning, Arthur Sears, b. 1876
- Manly, Chesly
- Reporters--American--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Reporters--American--Washington (D.C.)--1930-1940
- Schultz, Sigrid Lillian
- Small, Alex, 1895-1965
- Taylor, Edmond, 1908-
- Trohan, Walter, 1903-
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (August 28, 1939), p. 14