Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Gen. Ferdinand von Bredow
General Ferdinand von Bredow, former head of the intelligence service in the ministry of defense, who was executed during the Night of the Long Knives in 1934.
7.1 x 4.3 cm
black and white
- Bredow, Ferdinand von, 1884-1934
- Victims of crimes--Germany--Berlin--1930-1940
- Germany--History--Night of the Long Knives, 1934.
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 1
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)