Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Body of John Dillinger
A man crouches on a bench over the body of John Dillinger, American bank robber, in the back of a police patrol wagon.
9 x 4.7 cm
black and white
- Criminals--Middle West--1930-1940
- Dead persons--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Dillinger, John, 1903-1934--Death & burial--Illinois--Chicago
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 9, 1938), p. 4
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)