Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Uniform of aviation officer of the Navy
Drawing of a Naval Aviation officer in uniform, wearing three button coat with wings over the left breast pocket.
18.5 x 7.9 cm
- Military air pilots--American--1930-1940
- Military officers--American--1930-1940
- Military uniforms--American--1930-1940
- United States. Navy--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 3, 1938), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 1