Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Army officer's dress cape
Illustration of an Army officer in dress cape with vivid yellow on the inside of the cape, cap band, and trouser stripe, which means cavalry.
18.4 x 8.9 cm
- Military officers--American--1930-1940
- Military uniforms--American--1930-1940
- United States. Army. Cavalry--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 3, 1938), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 1