Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : fifty years of picture making
A tribute to Louis Racicot and the history of Tribune engraving. A narrative of the process is accompanied by a photograph of Louis Racicot, a drawing of the Auditorium theater interior, a drawing of the U.S.S. Maine, and a photograph of the engraving department at the Chicago Tribune.
49 x 37 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1880-1890
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--People--Illinois--Chicago--1880-1940
- Racicot, Louis
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 2, 1938), p. 9