Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : the greatest advance in journalism during this century
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune includes four images of pages from previous newspaper issues and text describing the advancements that the Chicago Tribune has made in color printing.
55.7 x 38.3 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Equipment & supplies--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Color printing--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 2, 1937), p. 14