Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Group portrait of six British dignitaries
Photographs of six British dignitaries: Premier Michael Joseph Savage of New Zealand, Premier Joseph Lyons of Australia, Premier Stanley Baldwin of Great Britain, King George, Premier William Lyon Mackenzie King, and Premier J. B. M. Hertzog of South Africa.
12.5 x 15 cm
black and white
- Baldwin, Stanley Baldwin, Earl, 1867-1947
- George VI, King of Great Britain, 1895-1952
- Hertzog, James Barry Munnik, 1866-1942
- King, William Lyon Mackenzie, 1874-1950
- Kings--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Lyons, Joseph Aloysius, 1879-1939
- Prime ministers--Australia--1930-1940
- Prime ministers--Canada--1930-1940
- Prime ministers--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Prime ministers--New Zealand--1930-1940
- Prime ministers--South Africa--1930-1940
- Savage, Michael Joseph, 1872-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 6, 1937), p. 7
- Associated Press