Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : a new art is born in Tribune color studio
Six photographs demonstrate how a color photograph is taken for the Chicago Tribune color section.
49 x 36.5 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Color Studio
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Fashion models--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Photographic studios--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 18, 1937), p. 9