Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Homeless men surround a bonfire below Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago, Illinois.
21.5 x 36.7 cm
- City & town life--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Homeless persons--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 26, 1930), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)