Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
New York's Picture Newspaper : high water mark
Advertisement by the Sunday News, New York's picture newspaper, informs readers that the Sunday News has the largest net paid circulation of any newspaper in America.
54.5 x 40.5 cm
black and white
- New York Sunday News
- Newspaper circulation--1930-1940
- Newspapers--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (March 17, 1936), p. 15