Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : Chicago Tribune newsprint color sells them all
Advertisement by the Chicago Tribune encourages companies to advertise with the Chicago Tribune. The page presents five reprints of color advertisements previously run by the paper for Maurice L. Rothschild. The text includes a testimonial declaring that 1935 was one of the best years in profit.
55 x 42.6 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Color printing--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Maurice L. Rothschild (Firm)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (March 3, 1936), p. 12