Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Evening on the Tribune Auxiliary Farm
A sheepherder, John Rawlings, rides horseback to bring in a flock of 238 sheep during the winter on the Tribune Auxiliary Experimental Farm.
15.5 x 24 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Facilities--Illinois--Wheaton--1930-1940
- Rawlings, John
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 13, 1935), p. 7