Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Jubilant bells mark start of Christmas observance in Bethlehem; crowds flock to famous Church of Nativity
View of the Church of the Nativity in the city of Bethlehem with crowds processing during Christmas services.
16.5 x 25.5 cm
black and white
- Church of the Nativity (Bethlehem)
- Churches--West Bank--Bethlehem--1930-1940
- Holidays--West Bank--Bethlehem--1930-1940
- Outdoor religious services--West Bank--Bethlehem--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (December 25, 1934), p. 44