Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Boat from the mainland
A research team stands on the beach and awaits a boat, the Gladis Fen, from the mainland. The scientists are conducting oceanographic studies on Nonesuch Island, off Hamilton, Bermuda.
14.6 x 16.7 cm
- Expeditions & surveys--Bermuda Islands--1920-1930
- Explorers--American--Bermuda Islands--Nonsuch Island--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 14, 1929), p. 8
- Wide World Photos, Inc.