Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Guardian Bank building making way for taxpayer
The Guardian Bank building in Chicago, Illinois, is torn down to make way for a new building.
15.2 x 14.5 cm
black and white
- Guardian Bank (Chicago, Ill.)--Buildings--1930-1940
- Office buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Urban renewal--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 12, 1934), p. 4