Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : Tribune farm as artist views it
Map of the 1,300 acre experimental Tribune farm in Illinois. Includes labels for different crops, buildings, the Fox River, surrounding roads, and directions to nearby towns. Signed by Roland.
49 x 35.7 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Facilities--Illinois--Wheaton--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (April 8, 1934), p. 8