Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Colonel and Mrs. Charles Augustus Lindbergh
Charles Lindbergh, first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean, and his wife, Anne Morrow Lindbergh, sit in their aircraft before beginning an air voyage.
21.1 x 36.6 cm
- Air pilots--American--1930-1940
- Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, 1906-2001
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 11, 1934), p. 4
- Associated Press