Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Signing of the Declaration of Independence
A painting of the signing of the American Declaration of Independence. By John Trumbull. The painting hangs in the rotunda of the Capitol building at Washington, D.C..
37 x 46.5 cm
- Autonomy--United States--1770-1780
- Document signings--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1770-1780
- United States. Declaration of Independence
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 3, 1932), Picture Section, p. 1