Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Evening scene at Paris opera in purple faille
A woman models a Worth dress of purple faile.
23.8 x 10.7 cm
- Ball dresses--1930-1940
- House of Worth (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 27, 1931), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Press Service