Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Darling of Paris in red velvet
A woman models a full length red velvet evening coat with fox fur around the sleeves above the elbows. By Norman Hartnell
22 x 8 cm
- Ball dresses--1930-1940
- Hartnell, Norman--Associated objects--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 27, 1931), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Press Service