Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A children's crusade
Boys and girls of the Whitney School walk in a parade with bands and floats carrying a casket and a sign that reads "Death of Mr. Dirt" during cleanup week.
10.2 x 10.2 cm
- Parades & processions--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- School children--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Whitney School (Chicago, Ill.)--People--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 26, 1931), p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)