Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : Stamps of the Nations
The Chicago Tribune's Stamps of the Nations contest offers $10,000 in prizes for readers who can correctly assemble and label mixed-up stamps. This edition includes set number 1, which contains three clues and stamps for Great Britain, France, and Spain.
49 x 75 cm
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 5, 1930), p. 4
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 5, 1930), p. 5