Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Down the stretch to triumph in the $25,000 American Derby
Horses race to the finish line during the $25,000 American derby. Toro is in the lead, followed by Misstep.
10.2 x 27.3 cm
- American Derby (1928 : Countryside, Ill.)
- Horse racing--Illinois--Countryside (Cook County)--1920-1930
- Misstep (Race horse)
- Toro (Race horse)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 17, 1928), p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)