Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Photograph of Secretary of the Navy Charles F. Adams, Senator David A. Reed, Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson, President Herbert Hoover, Senator Joseph T. Robinson, and Ambassador Dwight W. Morrow, the delegation on the limitation of naval armament, at the White House after their conference with President Hoover.
14.5 x 20.7 cm
- Adams, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1866-1954
- Government officials--American--Washington (D.C.)--1930-1940
- Morrow, Dwight W. (Dwight Whitney), 1873-1931
- Reed, David Aiken, 1880-1953
- Robinson, Joseph Taylor, 1872-1937
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 19, 1930), p. 3
- Pacific and Atlantic Photos, Inc.