Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : carry on with the Tribune
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune after the American stock market crash of 1929 encourages readers to keep reading the Chicago Tribune. Includes a conceptual drawing of the Tribune Tower.
46 x 78 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Buildings--1920-1930
- Office buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Tribune Tower (Chicago, Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 18, 1929), p. 12
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 18, 1929), p. 13