Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Gaytees (United States Rubber Company)
Advertisement for Gaytees, tailored overshoes made by the United States Rubber Company, features a woman standing beside a framed image of a boot, modeling the overshoes.
27.5 x 21 cm
- Gaytees (Trademark)
- United States Rubber Company--Products--1920-1930
- Women--Clothing & dress--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 10, 1929), p. 5