Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : $22,000 in Cash for Personality
Advertisement for a personality contest by the Chicago Tribune features a $22,000 prize for the woman with the best personality. Includes ten photographs of women with captions containing their personality readings, each girl has won $100 as a prize for their portrait.
49 x 36 cm
- Beauty contestants--Middle West--1920-1930
- Beauty contests--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Women--Middle West--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 3, 1929), p. 4