Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : Misplaced Faces of Movie Stars
Advertisement for a contest by the Chicago Tribune features $10,000 in prizes for readers who are able to re-arrange and label the shuffled faces of movie stars. Includes the mixed-up faces of three movie stars.
49.1 x 76.5 cm
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 20, 1935), p. 6
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 20, 1935), p. 7