Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Dr. D. E. Robertson is rescued after a mine cave-in. This photograph shows rescue workers helping the man out of the mine.
12.2 x 16.8 cm
- Mine accidents--Nova Scotia--Halifax--1930-1940
- Mine rescue work--Nova Scotia--Halifax--1930-1940
- Physicians--Canadian--Nova Scotia--Halifax--1930-1940
- Robertson, D. E.
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1936), p. 5
- International News Photos (New York, N.Y.)