Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
City limits at Evergreen Avenue
Drawing shows a tree-lined road near the city limits near the intersection of Evergreen Avenue and Jefferson Park in Chicago in 1898. On the left side of the road is a picket fence and farmhouse.
6.5 x 8.7 cm
black and white
- Evergreen Ave. (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- Jefferson Park (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 30, 1898), Part 4/Editorial Sheet, p. 25