Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
North and Perry avenues
Drawing shows a view of stubble fields in the vicinity of North and Perry Avenues in Chicago in 1898. The fields have piles of crop detrius. A flock of birds fly over the fields.
6.3 x 8 cm
black and white
- Crop residues--Illinois-Chicago--1890-1900
- North Ave. (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- Perry Ave. (Chicago, Ill.)-1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 30, 1898), Part 4/Editorial Sheet, p. 25