Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Illinois and Michigan Canal
Drawing shows the Illinois and Michigan Canal at Chicago's city limits in 1898. Utility poles line the levees.
7 x 8.5 cm
black and white
- Utility poles--Illinois--Chicago--1890-1900
- Illinois and Michigan Canal (Ill.)--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 30, 1898), Part 4/Editorial Sheet, p. 25