Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Halsted and One Hundred and Eleventh
Drawing shows a farm house and outbuilding at Halsted and One Hundred and Eleventh streets in Chicago in 1898.
6.5 x 8.5 cm
black and white
- Roseland (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- Halsted St. (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- 111th St. (Chicago, Ill.)--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 30, 1898), Part 4/Editorial Sheet, p. 25