Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
State and county limits between Hegewisch Illinois, and Hammond, Indiana
A horse and buggy crosses the unmarked boundary between Hegewisch, Illinois, and Hammond, Indiana. Houses are on both sides of the border.
6.5 x 12 cm
black and white
- Hegewisch (Chicago, Ill.)
- Hammond (Ind.)
- Carriages & coaches--Illinois--1890-1900
- Carriages & coaches--Indiana--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 30, 1898), Part 4/Editorial Sheet, p. 25