Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Fury of civil war
The remains of the Al-cazar in Toledo, Spain, after two months of siege. This photograph features relief troopers of General Franco in the courtyard of the building.
23 x 12.5 cm
- Alcázar (Toledo, Spain)
- Spain--History--Civil War, 1936-1939--Destruction & pillage--Republican--Spain--Toledo
- War damage--Spain--Toledo--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1936), p. 4
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1936), p. 5
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)