Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Mrs. O. Lewellyn Davis as Empress Eugenie
Mrs. O. Lewellyn Davis poses as Empress Eugenie in a period gown. She was part of a fashion show of period gowns at a national florists convention in Denver, Colorado.
21.3 x 12.3 cm
- Evening gowns--Colorado--Denver--1930-1940
- Davis, Sallie E.
- Davis, O. Lewellyn (Owen Lewelly), Jr.--Family
- EugeÌnie, Empress, consort of Napoleon III, Emperor of the French, 1826-1920--Portrayals--Colorado--Denver--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 30, 1934), p. 5