Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Lovey Dovey and his wife try to retrieve his expensive new hat from the top of a bird house. Lovey crashes into an adjoining building, startling a woman taking a bath. The woman's husband throws Lovey out of a second story window. The last frame shows Lovey recuperating in a his bedroom. He is visited by the family doctor.
17.2 x 34.5
- Lovey Dovey (Fictitious character)
- Wounds & injuries--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 6