Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Advertisement by Lux includes a comic strip showing two women looking at dresses that were washed with Lux soap and still look great.
23.6 x 35 cm
- Household soap--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Women--Physical characteristics--1930-1940
- Lux (Trademark)
- Unilever (Firm)--Products--1930-1940
- Advertising comics--1930-940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 5