Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Hitler makes more scraps of paper out of the Versailles Treaty
German troops marching into Mainz are welcomed by large numbers of cheering Germans.
12.2 x 18.4 cm
- Armies--German--Germany--Mainz (Rhineland-Palatinate)--1930-1940
- Military mobilizations--Germany--Mainz (Rhineland-Palatinate)--1930-1940
- Military occupations--German--Germany--Rhineland--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 27, 1936), p. 4
- International News Photos (New York, N.Y.)