Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Little Orphan Annie
Annie plays golf and accidentally hits Trixie with a golf ball. Annie and her dog Sandy quickly leave the scene leaving the gold club behind. When Trixie sees the butler carrying the club she mistakenly blames him and chases him around the mansion. In the last frame Annie ponders on the consequences of losing one's temper.
15.1 x 34.5 cm
- Little Orphan Annie (Fictitious character)
- Rich people--1930-1940
- Trixie (Fictitious character)
- Temper tantrums--1930-1940
- Sandy (Fictitious dog)
- Little Orphan Annie (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 5