Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Comic by Walter Berndt, a stamp features Herby. The caption reads, "Little Herby, he just can't play ball, neither could Babe Ruth when he was that small!"
5 x 3 cm
- Baseball players--1930-1940
- Herby (Fictitious character)
- Balls (Sporting goods)--1930-1940
- Herby (Comic strip)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 4