Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Kitty Higgins leaves her ice cream cone on a chair while she goes to pay for it. Meanwhile, a woman sits on the ice cream cone. By Frank Willard.
7.1 x 34.4 cm
- Ice cream & ices--1930-1940
- Kitty Higgins (Fictitous character)
- Ice cream parlors--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 3