Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Kitty Higgins leaves her table in an ice cream parlor. She has remembered that she needs to pay for her ice cream cone and leaves it on her chair. A large woman sits on it and gets chastised by Kitty.
7.1 x 34.4 cm
- Ice cream & ices--1930-1940
- Kitty Higgins (Fictitous character)
- Ice cream parlors--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 3